Recruitment Consultant – 5V Video U.S.A.
What’s the role?
As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be the linchpin connecting the best talent in the Video Technology space with our ever-growing client base. Orchestrating both the client and candidate journeys, you'll not only be sourcing and qualifying top-notch candidates but also nurturing invaluable client relationships, ensuring seamless recruitment processes. Your performance will be gauged by the placements made, job registrations, and client and candidate activity. Working collaboratively with the team, you'll be the embodiment of our company's five core values throughout every interaction.
In essence, you'll be at the heart of ensuring that we maintain our reputation as the 'go-to' consultancy in the IoT and Video sectors by facilitating ideal matches between candidates and clients.
Day to day stuff
- Proactively engage with clients to understand their recruitment needs and provide expert consultancy.
- Source, engage, and qualify potential candidates for various roles, ensuring alignment with client requirements.
- Spearhead business development efforts, including outreach calls, to expand our clientele.
- Register new job opportunities in our database and keep track of ongoing recruitment processes.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, ensuring a synchronized approach to fulfilling client needs.
- Uphold the 5Values reputation by providing an unmatched level of service to both clients and candidates.
- Always be on the lookout for new business opportunities and areas of expansion within the Video sectors.
- Advocate and live by the five core values of 5Values in every task and interactions
- Prior experience in a full-cycle recruitment role, ideally within the tech or similar sectors, will be invaluable.
- Mastery in building and nurturing both client and candidate relationships.
- A knack for identifying potential business opportunities and driving growth.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey opportunities convincingly.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and possessing a proactive approach to challenges.
- Highly competent at the use of systems, tracking and recording information on databases.
- An unwavering commitment to uphold the principles and values of 5Values.
We understand that a career in talent solutions can – at times – be challenging. That’s why we’re striving to provide an environment where our team can thrive, continually improve, enjoy their work and, ultimately be the best they can be!
We invest in training and development, work with our employees to provide tailored personal development plans and, provide access to an annual professional development fund of £1000 per employee. We promote based on attitude and behaviour first rather than just numbers (though of course, they are important!).
We pride ourselves on having the best tools for the job. Everyone is set up to succeed with the cutting-edge technology and services available you would expect from a tech lead company like ours!
We have a real team spirit, and are of course a social bunch, with events occurring monthly and a variety of team-building initiatives each quarter, we care about our employees and understand that life isn’t just about work.
At 5Values, we are passionate about our environment and values. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we highly value diversity and inclusion and welcome all applicants to apply regardless of their race, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.
Additionally, we heavily promote a healthy work-life balance with 29 days holiday + Bank Holidays, up to an hour and a half for lunch with two additional breaks throughout the day. We operate on self-accountability and say a big NO to micro-managing - we are all adults after all!
CompetitiveJob Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)Department: TechnologyReports To: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Summary:We are seeking a visionary and experie
CompetitiveAre you a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who can manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement test